What you can expect from the course:
- With us you learn to master the first hours or even a night in a survival situation unscathed.
- According to the motto "do it yourself" you will learn from experienced outdoor and survival experts how to use the knife, your fire steel, shelter construction with tarp and much more.
- The focus is on the following key areas:
- Knife selection/knife lore, avoiding injuries.handling the knife.
- Protection from cold, wet and wind.
- Fire lighting with the fire steel incl. tinder knowledge as well as the preparation. Each participant receives his own fire steel to take home and may try out different knives for carving feathersticks and batoning.
- Tarp setup, different knots and techniques for stretching a ridgeline, optimal pitch, alignment based on weather, etc.
- The course is aimed at all those who would like to learn new survival techniques in a safe environment in order to be able to implement them independently and safely.
- The course is aimed at survival beginners, we look forward to seeing you!